- Lingua Lab
- Language and Diversity Science
- Bilingualism and Conceptual Representation
- Bilingualism and Brain Functioning
- Word Recognition Across Orthographies
- Task/Language Switching
- Phrase and Sentence Processing
- Language and Perception
- Handedness, Gesture and Language
- Humor Perception and Production: Cognitive, Neural and Evolutionary Aspects
- Humor Perception across Languages, Gender and Cultures
- Creative Thought
- Language and Identity
- Evidentiality in Language and Thought
- Theses and Dissertations Supervised
- Contact us
Ward, T., Smith, S. & Vaid, J. (Eds.). (1997/2001). Creative Thought: An Investigation of Conceptual Structures and Processes. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
Ward, T., Smith, S., & Vaid, J. (1997/2001). Conceptual structures and processes in creative thought. In T. Ward, S. Smith & J. Vaid (Eds.), Creative thought: An investigation of conceptual structures and processes (pp. 1-27). Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
Friedman, M., Chen, H.-C., & Vaid, J. (2006). Proverb preferences across cultures: Dialecticality or poeticality? Psychonomic Bulletin & Review, 7, 353-359.
Friedman, M., Vaid, J., Chen, H.-C., Martinez, F., & Choi, H. (2003, Nov.) Cognitive vs. aesthetic influences on cultural differences in proverb evaluation. Poster, Psychonomics Society, Vancouver.