- Lingua Lab
- Language and Diversity Science
- Bilingualism and Conceptual Representation
- Bilingualism and Brain Functioning
- Word Recognition Across Orthographies
- Task/Language Switching
- Phrase and Sentence Processing
- Language and Perception
- Handedness, Gesture and Language
- Humor Perception and Production: Cognitive, Neural and Evolutionary Aspects
- Humor Perception across Languages, Gender and Cultures
- Creative Thought
- Language and Identity
- Evidentiality in Language and Thought
- Theses and Dissertations Supervised
- Contact us
Vaid, J., Widner, R. & Smith, S. (1994, June). Effect of switching languages on tip of the tongue (TOT) resolution rates. Poster presentation, American Psychological Society, Washington.
Vaid, J., Widner, R. & Smith, S. (1995, July). Paraphrasing material results in increased tip-of-the-tongue resolution rates. Poster presentation, American Psychological Society, New York.
Meuter, R., Vaid, J., & Chen, H.-C. (2005, March). Does multiple language experience enhance task switching ability? Paper presented at panel on Bilingual Language Competency at Fifth International Symposium on Bilingualism, Barcelona.