- Lingua Lab
- Language and Diversity Science
- Bilingualism and Conceptual Representation
- Bilingualism and Brain Functioning
- Word Recognition Across Orthographies
- Task/Language Switching
- Phrase and Sentence Processing
- Language and Perception
- Handedness, Gesture and Language
- Humor Perception and Production: Cognitive, Neural and Evolutionary Aspects
- Humor Perception across Languages, Gender and Cultures
- Creative Thought
- Language and Identity
- Evidentiality in Language and Thought
- Theses and Dissertations Supervised
- Contact us
Theses and Dissertations Supervised
2015 Belem G. Lopez:
2015 Kayoung Kim: English Word Segmentation in Korean-English Biliterates: A Hangul Orthographic Structure Effect
2014 Sumeyra Tosun:
2010 Chaitra Rao:
2007 Hsin-Chin Chen:
2003 Rachel Hull:
1998 Jason Carr:
Masters or Equivalent Theses
2013 Keen Seong Liew (Psychology)
2012 Belem Lopez (Psychology)
2004 Francisco Martinez (Psychology)
2000 Rachel Hull (Psychology)
1996 Jason Carr (Psychology)
2017- Lakshmi Achari (Psychology): Translating in the courtroom.
2013 Joshua Buffington (English): Lexical stress perception in Spanish-English speakers.
2010 Elena Kulikova Pritchett (Russian and Psychology): Of black sheep and white crows: Is bilinguals’ memory for figurative meaning language-specific?
2010 Rebecca Rhodes (Psychology): Handedness and script directionality in relation to graphic production, perception, and aesthetic preference of visual stimuli
2009 Kelly Anne Milliken (Russian): Impact of early language brokering on linguistic and conceptual organization in Spanish-English speakers.
1999 Manisha Parikh (Psychology): Humor perception in men and women: Effect of joke type and gender of joke target.
1997 Alex Quiros (Psychology): Gendered perceptions of humor and its functionality